Account application - Probationary Account
Thanks for your interest in registering for a probationary account
Please make sure you meet the following requirements before continuing. If you do not meet these requirements please go back and choose a different level of membership.
- The running of, or intention to run, a business involved in any aspect of the legitimate, UK, sporting, recreational and professional gun trade.
- To have run such a business for less than one year.
- Full completion of the application form and provision of sufficient additional information about the business and premises to allow the council to make a decision on the facts supplied.
- Agreement to abide by the GTA Code of Practice.
- Agreement to provide by the end of the first year of joining, two sponsors (currently fully paid-up “Full” Members of the GTA), who have personal knowledge of the applicant, and their business, and are prepared to vouch for them in writing.
- Agreement to pay subscription and any other monies due, at the current rate. Subscriptions to be paid by Direct Debit for a period of two years
- Agreement that they are not permitted to use either the GTA Logo on their Premises, letterheads or other published materials until such time as they become “Full Members”
- The provision of proof of Public & Product Liability insurance cover.